FUNDRAISE ON FACEBOOK
You may have noticed people on Facebook raising funds on their birthday for their favourite charity.
You can actually raise funds for What Ability Foundation any time of the year by starting a Facebook fundraiser. It’s really easy and is a popular way to support causes close to your heart.
100% of your donation goes to What Ability Foundation via the PayPal Giving Fund, a registered not-for-profit that will issue your donors with a tax-deductible receipt.
There are several ways:
- You can start a fundraiser by going to this link. Set up a Facebook fundraiser for What Ability Foundation and simply follow the steps.
- You can also create a single fundraising post by writing about What Ability Foundation and then adding a donate button. You can do this by following these steps:
- Click on the ellipsis (3 dots) on the “Add to your post” tab of your post on the bottom right.
- Select the “Raise Money” icon
- Type “What Ability Foundation” into the search bar and selecting our charity. You’ll see our logo.
- Select What Ability Foundation and publishing your post!
Please note that Option 1 is a campaign page which allows you to invite friends, write and manage multiple posts, set a target as well as personally thank your donors. Option 2 is a single post only and will appear in the news feed for a limited time
For more information on how to create a personal fundraiser or a fundraiser for charity, follow the directions in Facebook’s “How do I start a fundraiser on Facebook?“.
We wish you every success with fundraising on Facebook!
If you have any questions, email [email protected]
Be part of the conversation on socials! Share your story and show the world how you’re fundraising for What Ability Foundation and what this cause means to you!